Tuesday, January 3, 2012

One Summer by David Baldacci


One Summer by David Baldacci is a great BEACH or AIRLINE/TRAVEL read. The story is written to drawn in the reader from the first pages. I often tear up at the end of a book as I have experienced a character from cover-to-cover. This book evoked tears in chapter one! I felt immediately connected to the characters and each of their stories.

This 333 page book is an easy read. I am a fan of the author David Baldacci's thrillers and was skeptical about reading a book of his outside that genre. He did a great job! The story is not a cheesy romance, rather a story in which the characters are ones in which most readers could identify. His story evokes emotion, a key to get readers hooked and to keep turning pages!

I can see this book being turned into a movie. Read it first...let your imagination develop the scenery and the characters' voices!


Become a friend of mine on Goodreads or visit my other blog, Healthy Body Healthy Lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment