Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Zero Day by David Baldacci


Yes, I am a David Baldacci fan. I admit I read each thriller he writes. I spent part of my holiday vacation catching up on my David Baldacci reading list.

Zero Day was a fast-paced thriller. The protagonist investigates a murder in rural West Virginia. Small town life, coal mining communities and US governmental regulations add to the intrigue of the story.

Literature transports a reader to another time and place. I was transported to rural West Virginia's coal mining community. Through this fictional story, I learned about a lifestyle unlike my own. Baldacci shares with his readers the diversity of the American landscape. He allows his readers to appreciate the country in which they live even more!

In an effort to appeal to more readers, there is a budding romance and family drama that is a side story to the main plot. Adults of all ages and backgrounds will appreciate this novel.

Read more about the book on David Baldacchi's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment